Director, Environmental, Health and Safety
- 24 years as an Environmental, Health and Safety professional working in manufacturing, distribution, academia and regulatory sectors.
- Currently leads EHS at all Cardinal Health operations in the northeast United States (~30 locations).
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Bachelor’s in Environmental Management and Technology with a Master’s in Business Administration, both from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Passionate about EHS and finding practical solutions to compliance and risk reduction.
- Lives in western NY and enjoys traveling and trying new foods.